Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rate the timmy?

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
who rates these babies.
I personally love the trigger on it..and the rate of fire.
but it has to be said there not the prettiest of markers around and it feels like holding a machine gun..

what do people think of them?
steve

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
The Classics are ugly as a very ugly thing, they've been smacked with the ugly bat quite a few times. I also hate the feed tubes with a vengence, but that's all solved with the GZ/2K2

But end result is a bl00dy machine gun.

They rock stock but the new boards and a well set up trigger (which is easy as all the screws are externally adjustable) and it rips.

Only thing is you HAVE to have a HALO. You can't chop with the eyes but the feed rate is limited.

Ask any of the p8ntballer team, I used the Rev for most of the Diablo Cup and it was fine, but when I put on the HALO :D:D:D:D

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
yeah cool i can see the halo being a very big success for 2003

i used an e-blade and competely out-shot a 12 volt ex board.
with these new amazing speeds out for sure halos and more faster loaders will be made..

i look forward to seeying them maybe a little lighter than the halo but dam that loader impressed me by the way you can run it on a 9 volt and 6 aa bateries.
steven

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
pah,

never run a HALO on 9v. It's all about the power baby and 9v's just don't cut it :)

The EvoII is worth a look, but I've had reliabilty problems and I rate them worse than HALO's to clean (and yes I have cleaned both)

The main thing I like about the HALO is the security that you can pretty much never outshoot it. You know it will keep up with as fast as you can fire. e.g. with the Fly I just turn COPS off, Max ROF to 20 and go, never had a chop like that at all.

Bigdog

Aug 3, 2001
Docklands
Visit site
Tip top

I didn't think that anyhtin would be as much fun to shoot as my Angel, but I think the ol LCD will be gathering dust for a while. If you ar going to get a timmy, PLEASE make sure you know whats up with the pressure settings (or have someone help you) or they tend to go pop (I did that :rolleyes: )

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
He's just saying there is a best way of setting up the pressures. It's not rocket science and only takes about 5 mins. But do that at the start of the day and you'll be rocking.

If you don't know what you're doing then run the risk of blowing something - but then that's no different from any other gun out there, especially electros which have solenoids that rather protest at high pressures :)

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
I love my timmy its amazing. I think its one of the fastest guns on the market. The halos are nice but I know alot of people that had problems with the balls being forced down to hard and it chopping th evolution 2 is the way to go.