Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rate the timmy?

Gee

Mar 18, 2002
Reading UK
Visit site
Originally posted by james adkin
I can agree with cook's coment about beakers gun. In toulouse this year, it seemed like he had a laser beam in his hand not a gun. The rate of fire was un-real.
AND Beaker is slow compared to what some people can get outta a really tuned timmy.

PBNation has verifiable videos of people getting 34 cps (ie. without paint) and 22+ with (HALO B's can go above 20 per second for short bursts)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
And what's your highest ROF Gee 'ster :D :D :D

There aren't any video's I've seen of over 20 with paint and in semi, only the FA WAS ones.

But whatever, it just proves the point that with the Timmy, it wont be the gun holding you back, only the muppet (pun intended) behind it :)

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by Gee
:eek: Well 10 bps on the angel.

But since i know how to aim.....:p

Is that for the second before it fell apart ??? Or did u clean it up specially for the occassion? Anyways u can't see past 6 feet so how do u aim, just bunker 'em dude.

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
i love my intimidator..

ive owned a few other markers such as spyders, black draguns, autocockers, minimags, and impulses but i cant give up my timmy

its all a matter of preference in my opinion, a lot of people argue that the timmy is too tall or heavier than the average marker which is true but you get used to it

after playing with a marker for so long, you get used to how it shoots.. playing with an intimidator longer than the imp i can fire more accurately with a longshot barrel on my timmy compared to a freak on the imp

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Cooks
does th WAS board make a difference?
Over the select fire board - yes a huuuge difference.

Over the semi only board, not really. They say it does but I've got both and can't say it does, maybe only 1 or 2 b.p.s faster but it has some nice features such as timer and battery voltage.

I might have mine for sale soon though so watch this space :D

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
well heres what i noticed..

with the WAS board, there is a BIG difference but now that WAS made the WAS Eye...

you wont really need the board in my opinion..

i shoot as well with the SFB board and WAS eye together as i did with the WAS board and stock eyes, and WAS board with WAS eye