Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Nicky T 2006 Completely rammed full gearbag raffle!!!!!

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Nicky T 2006 Completely rammed full gearbag raffle!!!!!

***********WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN TEH NEWS SECTION OF WWW.PLANETECLIPSE.COM NOW*********

****RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED AS ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD****

****WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE AND ON WWW.PLANETECLIPSE.COM AFTER DRAW HAS BEEN DONE****

***Update 29/10/06: 140 tickets sold as of 18.29 GMT***

Okay ladies and gents,

Here is your opportunity to not only own a piece of paintball history but get a shed load of top paintball kit at a super-low price of just £10. Thats right £10 - thats less than the cost of 40 cigarettes in England!!!! :eek:

I've filled my Planet Eclipse Gearbag with ALL of my 2006 kit and will raffle it off in time to ensure that someone receives a VERY nice Christmas present this year.

I'm not interested in splitting any of this, so don't even ask ;) The winner of the raffle will receive:

- My custom SL66 Ego marker (one of a kind that includes a one off anodising job on the marker body and barrels, oh yeah AND a Maniac board!)
- 2 piece 16" Shaft barrel (0.693 bore) all anodised to match
- 2 piece 14" Shaft barrel (0.689 bore) all anodised to match
- My Reloader B complete with Black Hybrid Suicide Shells
- A copy of my Winning Skills Paintball DVD (signed of course!)
- My personal pair of Eclipse Destructor playing pants (with special right hand side pocket ;) )
- An extra pair of Eclipse Distortion playing pants (L/XL in Grey)
- Eclipse arm pads (L/XL)
- My Eclipse grey gloves
- My NXE 4+3 Avalanche signature series pack
- My olive V-force Morph Goggles
- Spare lense for above
- Shed loads of Get-em-out stickers
- Pull-In goggle strap for above
- Speedfeed loader collar
- Eclipse barrel sock
- One of my 2007 Blackout playing Jerseys (as soon as they are available)
- All delivered to the winning ticket holder, packaged in my Eclipse 2006 Gearbag.

Raffle is strictly limited to 175 tickets - once they are gone i will draw the winning ticket and announce the winner on this thread.

Okay so how do you get a ticket?????
- Tickets are ONLY available by Paypal (www.paypal.co.uk)
- Paypal payments can only be sent to: nicktruter@hotmail.com
- In the title of your payment you MUST write "Nicky T Gearbag Raffle"
- The cost is £10 per ticket. Paypal can convert your currency to £'s so don't fret if you are not from the UK.
- ONLY "£" payments will be accepted
- All payments MUST include a valid delivery address
- All ticket purchases will recieve a confirmation email from me personally including the ticket numbers that have been purchased. You will need this email to claim your prize.

To see what this marker looks like, check out the photos of my using it throughout this season on: www.myspace.com/nickyt13

If you need a second opinion as to the quality of this machine gun then ask any of Icon, Bullets, Enemy, Kellys, Dagnir Dae, Chilli Peppers, South Coast Stealers etc as they have all lost team mates when trying to cross its path!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Nicky T.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
deffinate good idea will send money over later,

you gonna to run it until all the tickets are sold?