Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Planet Eclipse Learning Channel on YouTube

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
sorry about this i dont understand? what is the video meant to show? i just brought a ego 9 does this mean its going to chop like crazy?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
sorry about this i dont understand? what is the video meant to show? i just brought a ego 9 does this mean its going to chop like crazy?
no it doesnt, it shows the importance of a decent hopper, if you read the description it reads ''The result of feeding fragile paint through a loader that has been set up with too high a feeding force/speed. Filmed at a high frame rate.''

the ball that makes the mess is broken as it drops into the breach aswell, which is the effect of the hopper being set to high

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Great video.

The ball is broken BEFORE it drops into the breech, so the break is caused by the HOPPER not the EGO.

The resulting mess would be the same in any marker from an Inferno to a DM9.

Difference is the Ego will most likely shoot through it in a couple of balls, turn its eyes off to reduce rate of fire and help reduce a re-occurence.

Keeping you IN THE GAME.

Would like to know what sore of hopper is used in the video though, would have been set up really badly to smash paint so effectivley.

Good luck whoever has to clean the marker too.

Laters :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I am constantly advising people to set their hoppers to the lowest settings possible. Too much force feed keeps anyone out of the game.

Also overbore-ing your barrel. So many people tell me that its best to have a nice fit. Yea until you get that one ball thats a slightly different shape and pow, blend machine it is.

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
thats cool then i have a dye rota loader, it does not have any setting its already set. what would be the result then?