Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re: Planet Eclipse Learning Channel on YouTube

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
hahaha, so planet eclipse make a video, to show that their new marker chops like crazy and is ****, yes.....that is why they made the video :rolleyes:
to some one looking at that for the first time then yes it looks exactly how hkg_striker_force describes it ...my guess will be eclipse may release another video with the cure bolt in showing how the little notch out of the top stops it from clipping the second ball thus stopping any nasty breaks even before the ball has left the breech

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Vid of the cut-away firing chamber and fed paintballs is cracking, thunbs up to you for going to the trouble of making it :)

I didn't realise that paintballs bounced in the chamber so much after the first shot was fired (before the hopper activated the force feed). Will remember this vid as long as I am involved in this sport.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
thats cool then i have a dye rota loader, it does not have any setting its already set. what would be the result then?
Your rotor has a small screw you can use to change the point that the loader turns itself off when the stack builds up. Use it stock, and if you notice a problem, PM me and i'll try to help you. I have had no problems so far using a rotor with an sl66

gadge

Team Kinetic
Sep 7, 2005
Tidworth/Leicester/Exeter
sorry about this i dont understand? what is the video meant to show? i just brought a ego 9 does this mean its going to chop like crazy?

Another thing to take on board is that its an 09 with an 05 bolt ie not a cure 1/2.

Ie is more prone to chop than with the cure you have as standard. With Hopper at is slowest setting for your requirements, Cure bolt and an Ego 09 with a good barrel match you wont have any probs smashing paint mate dont worry. My 08 broke 2 balls all season shooting very fragile paint and one of those was in the hopper just like the vid.