Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball centres

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Thing is, a venue like fireball is much better suited for Winter training. Will it be operating at all during the 'off season' because i'd have thought with the short days and cold mornings it would be much better than training outside.

PS. Last day at work today, woo hoo!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Thing is, a venue like fireball is much better suited for Winter training. Will it be operating at all during the 'off season' because i'd have thought with the short days and cold mornings it would be much better than training outside.

PS. Last day at work today, woo hoo!
opened in feb, in north yorkshire. Believe, it was cold! :) Not when you were playing but as staff...it was cold :)

Nicola–Phoenix

Feb 13, 2002
Midlands
Not reball but indoor training info

As most of you know we have our indoor arena available to use, we held some training days in the winter months there last year for Nexus, Phoenix and few other teams who came along. But once again teams saying they're interested and actually putting their money where their mouths are is usually a different thing :rolleyes:
We can arrange training days at the indoor arena (J11 of the M6 nr Wolverhampton, for those of you who don't know where it is), but need the interest from the teams first, we don't want to make money out of it just cover the rent we have to pay to open it and we're not prepared to use it if the interest isn't there, as we'll be stuck covering all the costs.

Christian-Malera

Mar 26, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
wrong, why waste paint drilling? Paint should be kept for team battles and putting in practice what you drilled indoors for. So a mixture of outdoor and indoor training is just the right thing all year round.

That's 100% right, we spend all our paint on game practice, actual playing (some situation drills, 5 on 3 etc but not much) all our drills are done with re balls. That means that about 65% of our practice time we shoot re balls.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
FAO Bernie...

I use to think that this was the best thing in my life, so much so that I would prefer to visit fireball after a shift than have any dinner/shag the missus, etc....

Im totally gutted that its closed, thanks for a least trying to have a professional setup for us ballers.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
bit sad really that it went under.i never got to try it.but bit out of the way for me.it is the future so it will pop up again some where