Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball centres

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Lack of interest. When it first opened the place was packed but after a while people seemed to loose interest and there was more staff than customers most nights. As Renton said people coudn't be arsed
ok so it seams from the start there was a lot of interest.so there must be some thing up with it to stop ballers coming back week after week ? the price seams good.what sort of insentives did you use to get them back in the door.

ok i have looked at the pics.never been there but tell me if i am wrong.also i am not having a go at any one just want to know.up 4/5 fights of stairs ? celling to low ? not big enough.thats what i get from the pictures.

G

Gassy

Part of the reason my team only went once was the air system at fireball,it was a case of

"would you like air with that water?":rolleyes:

May 14, 2003
lincoln
the place was mint. there was a lift, the ceiling was fine and it was plenty big enough - it was designed for drills not games. :)

Whitt8211

Corrupted Soldier
Jan 12, 2006
Northern Quarter
Visit site
ok so it seams from the start there was a lot of interest.so there must be some thing up with it to stop ballers coming back week after week ? the price seams good.what sort of insentives did you use to get them back in the door.

ok i have looked at the pics.never been there but tell me if i am wrong.also i am not having a go at any one just want to know.up 4/5 fights of stairs ? celling to low ? not big enough.thats what i get from the pictures.
Nicky T and I think Chris Edwards ran some classes there. Joining monthly made it cheap to visit often
As Eddie said it had a lift but the stairs were a good warm up :D
Some people tried playing 7 man games in there when it opened which didn't really work but for drills it was great

I never had any trouble with water in the air so can't comment on that

May 14, 2003
lincoln
i used it probably 2/3 times a week for a while then uni work got ontop then i was back home. it took me about an hour to get there on bus then a train then another bus. I was well up for starting going again now im back at leeds ...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok what i am getting at is if this is the future of paintball,why did it go under.i want to know

Whitt8211

Corrupted Soldier
Jan 12, 2006
Northern Quarter
Visit site
I think that is was the location, as Chris said if people wanted to train they'd get in there cars ( or on a bus or train) and get down there but it was a bit out of the way. I used to hate the drive there it seemed to take forever, but was worth it

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
seams like its the age old problem of the interest is there in the begining but then people start to go oh i will go next week,and never do.its abit like getting me to the gym i know i should but cant be assed.

ok so whats next ? put up what you would want ? go into details.

Whitt8211

Corrupted Soldier
Jan 12, 2006
Northern Quarter
Visit site
Well my mates son goes to Crew academy and thats the kind of set up you need. An indoor astro turf pitch and a few outdoor, each of them like that xl turf
Just need to win the lottery or something :D