Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Retirement Announcement

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Sad News

All the best for the Future Tommy from all in Rebellion :mad: you have helped us out and its always a pleasure to see you on/off field!

As soon as you are ready and steady on your pins, We would love to host a Clinic for you in Leicester just give me or Loz a shout :cool:

Johnny

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
A Little Gem

I can't really put into words how Bad I felt when I had the call from Tommy, about him having to give up playing the sport we all love!!! I still remember the day i was playing with him and I told his Father 'your son son is going to go far in this sport'....he didn't disappoint!!!!!

As Tommy says about playing the card that your delt, sometime's those cards ar cruel!!!! Life is unfair at times but i would gladly put a holt to my playing days if would prelong Tommy's playing days as he is by far a better player that I ever was!!!!

So Mate, try and keep your head up and will see you soon!!!

Twizz

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Sorry

Life really sucks that something that is so dear to you is taken away. Its been great seeing you play and everything you did for Sam. I always remember picking him up from Dartford after 2 rain soaked days and he couldnt praise you enough, Keep your chin up and be an ambassador for Paintball, Nexus and Dye.
Best of Luck
Mr Bling(Simon);)

Wow, thank you so much; Everybody on here and in general who has offered there support and kind words..
It really does mean everything to me that i have had people there, and it has all helped no end in trying to get my head around it all.

Sincerely and wholeheartedly, thank you.

As some of you have said, i would like to continue to be involved in different forms and want to give what i can back to my boys on teams all over.

A wise man once told me, "sometimes to win, you have to go all the way to the edge of defeat"..
Who knows what 2010 and beyond could bring.. :)

Play hard with heart,

Tommy 'Gun' Pemberton

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
wise words mate! nobody knows what the future will bring, im sure you will excel in the path you choose, and continue to support paintball in any way you can!

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
Blue and Gold

Tommy G!
Its been a long time since I posted or even logged on but I wanted to join the rest of the UK paintball community to wish you all the best... even if we have chatted about it over many many beers recently! :D
Blue Nexus holds some fantastic memories for me, of which you feature in many, both on and off the field.... fun times!
You've done yourself proud - paintball (and Nexus) has been lucky to have a player of your calibre and personality onboard and I know you will continue to be a major force in the sport that you love, maybe just not as you had hoped or planned for..... for the time being!!
I for one am not counting you out bud.

Gold Nexus will miss you greatly.... All the best!