Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

retro gamers

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Hi all

Any "retro" gamers here, the sort that enjoys playing old school sonic etc in 16 bit just for fun/change of scene?

just picked up a sega reactor which is awesome 50 odd of segas gaming delights

whats your favourite retro game?

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
How far do you wanna go back? my first console was a SNES 18 years ago, i was 4. For me, Zelda ruled the waves with 'Link to the Past'. For like 4/5 years until i got my playstation.

I dont remember much of my father's commadore 64 and Atari STE But i do remember waiting 20 minutes for a game to load only for it to crash in the first few minutes :D

I see a hell of alot of whatcomes out nowdays, working in the games industry, you dont know how much work goes into some of the stuff these days. but theres alot of crap that gets out too.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I play "worms" sometimes with the lads. Its pretty competitive :) But if I had a wish list, Id play any of the following again.

Lemmings
Worms
Sega Rally
Street Fighter 2 turbo
Sonic (on Game Gear ;) )
Mario
Command & Conquer
Tekken (1,2 and 3)
Grand Tourismo
Tetris

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I have the arcade emulator MAME, Double Dragon, WWF Wrestle Fest, Final Fight, (Haggar was awesome) and the other night I was playing Robocop.
Going older I'm thinking Who Dares Win's on the CPC 464
I could real off loads of great spectrum games that I have on emulator. Target Renade, Operation Wolf, Chase HQ.....classic
You couldn't beat the old SNES WWF wrestling games and the original Mortal Combat.
Moving onto the Amiga 600, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge was pretty good, I liked Batman the Movie and The Untouchables.
Me, I love the old games, god bless emulators.

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
I only have a PC now but heres a list of some of the great games i did used to play when i had those machines.

PC: Starcraft, Sega Rally, Red Alert, Half Life, Doom

Mega Drive: Sonic, Bomberman, Desert Strike

Amiga 500+:
Cannon Fodder and Syndicate, also R-TYPE and Hell Fire, Another World and Flashback.

Spectrum ZX:
Robo Cop and others cant remember the name of lol.

Oric 1:
Xenon2, Road frog (The original frog crossing the road game), the follow up to xenon 2, cant remember all the name but it was the baddy in xenon 2's revenge lol.

and finally, Pong on the original Atari.