Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor LED

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi, I have a problem with my Rotor, the LED is for some reason no longer functioning. It's an original first version, bought from new by myself. The light stopped been lit yesterday afternoon, I've tried various new batteries, but with now joy. Does any one have any ideas on a possible cause please? The soldering seems fine with no signs of damage.

Thanks in advance,

Al

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
If you're handy with a soldering iron it should be easy to swap out. Have a look at Maplin, I got a couple of power buttons that fit mini boards and repaired them. LED's can and do burn out or just stop working over time.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Thanks for your response mate, I think I'll leave it as it is, knowing me I'll do more harm than good and it's not a major issue and I'm not sure if it is the LED or a connection as it can come on when it feels like it although I can't see and damage or corrosion, I'll just have to remember if it's switched on or not lol... I've spoken to Dye and they said it's not really worth the expense of a new board just for the LED.

Cheers,

Al

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
By removing the black jumper, a piece of plastic with a connector across the LED terminals, the LED no longer illuminates. However, from the info from the originator, the LED worked but then stopped working. May not be the LED connector.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello All

Some photos of the LED jumper pin in place and removed.

Regards

Ant