Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

russian legion timmy....(pic)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
It's nice and all, but I can't say I'm as blown away as much as I was hoping. To be honest all the custom Alias' look a bit samey, the standard model is rather milled down and it seems there is not that much you can do with them. Also the colours shown here really don't do it any favours, very simular to the ND Timmy (which i prefer the milling on). I was hoping to see a RL Timmy in their signature colours of white, blue and red.....then I'd be impressed.

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
Originally posted by TheBroz
It's nice and all, but I can't say I'm as blown away as much as I was hoping. To be honest all the custom Alias' look a bit samey, the standard model is rather milled down and it seems there is not that much you can do with them. Also the colours shown here really don't do it any favours, very simular to the ND Timmy (which i prefer the milling on). I was hoping to see a RL Timmy in their signature colours of white, blue and red.....then I'd be impressed.
Defo agree the ND Timmy has much better milling :D :D

Nice gat though guys :D :D

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ditto as above... Not what i was really expecting. The Empire and Naughty Dogs ones set the standard:)

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
i've seen the dogs one, i'm not that impressed.
i like the overall body shape of the dogs timmy, but the paw print looks a bit 'kindergarden' to me.

Plus i don't really care much for the dogs, cause they never come to euorpe.

Besides RL will destroy all before them, and you want to have the gun that they shoot don't you?

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Originally posted by Red_Merkin
Besides RL will destroy all before them, and you want to have the gun that they shoot don't you?
You'd think you were selling them Col :p