Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad UK Paintball Team 2013 20 year reunion

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Well it's been a long long time since I posted on here, but as March 23rd will mark the 20 year anniversary of Sad paintball team, I could not let the moment pass without at least trying to get the team together for a reunion tour.
A lot of people will not know who I am, or how close my team came to becoming a really good team. I guess that there will be a few mixed emotions from a few people some good, some bad, some indifferent.
Anyway to all those that do remember me and my team, thanks for all the memories, to any ex players who still frequent these boards if you are interested in playing a couple of events this year, post on here and I will get back to you.
It is going to be interesting, we are all a lot older, and not necessarily wiser, but hey it's like riding a bike right.

See some of you guys on a field out there sometime soon.

Blakey
aka Mark Blakemore.

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Thanks Guys where have the last 20 years gone, the good news is that I am now in contact with 11 ex Sad UK players, and it is looking increasing like we will be getting back together for a last blast.

So when you see a bunch of dodgy looking old guys wondering around wide eyed and slack jawed, don't worry nothing has changed.

Now to start rustling up some kit, and shedding more than a few pounds.

Blakey.

The-Baron

Really Old School
Sep 17, 2002
Im like Polyfilla I fill cracks
Not logged on since 2009, but managed to remeber my log on stuff,

The Baron is back!!
Count me in for some paintball shindigs...Just not too much running please !

Robbo....
there can only be 1

Oh and i up nearly forgot the p8ntballer sign off
Film Quote
Terminator "ill be back"