Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai Training/Recruiting Session

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I forgot to ask, now you've had your tryouts etc, whats Samurai's 06 lineup going to be? Was everyone at training yesterday in your team or not? Obviously I know that not all of your guys were there yesterday.

Some of your younger players are dynamite I gotta admit, the guy in the planet jersey (Sorry i forget names easily :S) is blinding :O

ladyboy

Pball & Poontang.Nuf Said
Really enjoyed the training, it makes a real difference when your playing with mates, it makes the boreing drills go a lot quicker!!!:D Cant wait to play against you guys again to see the fruits of training. As for the accusation of giving hickies, to enlighten the rest of the forum what is meant is i shot one of the guys in the neck leaving a nasty bleeding welt!!! Just to clear that up!!:D

gchalkley

The Imp Gimp
Aug 22, 2005
Reading
Visit site
Originally posted by ladyboy
Really enjoyed the training, it makes a real difference when your playing with mates, it makes the boreing drills go a lot quicker!!!:D Cant wait to play against you guys again to see the fruits of training. As for the accusation of giving hickies, to enlighten the rest of the forum what is meant is i shot one of the guys in the neck leaving a nasty bleeding welt!!! Just to clear that up!!:D
dont lie J, we all no wat u r like:D