Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai Training/Recruiting Session

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Anyone else wanting to come down for open training/ team trials this Sunday 26th at Mayhem Paintball - please let me know in advance!

A limited amount of paint is still available, so feel free to get in touch!

Also we are still looking for recruits for the coming season, we'll be playing Div3 NSPL, HG4, Campaign, Euro5Man as well as training and some more events throughout the year!

Even if you don't have much experience, come along and build on your potential! At least you'll have a laugh and get to shoot people - what more could you want in life :D :D

PM or email for details

Cheers

:cool:

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
good day

well good day today (other than the weather affecting the paint) some good stuff played 'n' some new skills learned. cheers to the league aswell for joining was sweet of you.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
yeah cheers guys, just this second got in. Brilliant day's training to be honest, I for one felt my snapshooting and laning improved alot as a result of it. And of course the company was fantastic. Got a lovely bruise on my inner thigh from ladyboy, not sure if thats related to paintball though :p

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Thanks guys - enjoyed today, was a really good laugh and good to get some practice in! Glad people are knackered - hopefully we gave everyone a decent workout!

Will have to sort out another training day in the near future - we may even be tempted to venture toward deepest darkest colchester!?;)

Gotta say, the urban rec-ball finale was entertaining!!

Well played all round - and congrats to our new team members!

Cheers guys!

:cool: :cool:

T

TendringLOEB

my body hurts,

and ladyboy gave me a hickey!

but all in all brill day, good to see the samurai guys again