Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

San Diego

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

thanx everone, im still in SD incase you dont know

yesterady i played good , i destryed ,XSV, and aftermath a couple of times im makin some good friends on Aftermath (aftermath are gunna be the best USA team soon i put money on it) and Junior is out there too playin for XSV now (XSV are pretty much rebuilding the team from scratch wity a couple of the older guys),

today i played bad i got too many cuts an bruises from the days before which effected my performmance an was quire embarasin compared to day before

the trials are on the 3rd an 4th Lump

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Keep your chin up dude.

they can see what you got man thats why they asked you over mate.

and before any one ask's todd ryan and bc saw pebble at the dynasty clinic at the northern quarter and said they should come over.

Just play with heart and the rest will follow.

Say hello to joe smith for me from afthermath.

take care buddy.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
all the best pebble
sounds like its hardcore but i reckon youll work through it
hope stoney is having a good time too

oh yeah say hi to joe smith from me too - and tell him he still owes me a
"spork" - some kinda american spoon-fork hybrid :)

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

thanx everyone

i not seen Joe smith yet he wasnt there

i seen millman tho hes cool

AL you are gay

Last night i went out with loads of paintball dudes like Marcus , Dynasty, etc and in San diego you need a california licence to get in clubs/pubs so i cudnt get in and ruined the night for everyone cus i cudnt get in , i needed my passport my UK driving license isnt suitable so Alex took me home in his Lexus and went to bed

i spoke to my bro on the phone and he said that the 2nd trainin day against Ironmen went bad i dont think they even got a point , they played Infamous too and the same thing happend with them also not sure how he got on today but i wont be seeing him till i get home

i went to the cinema last night and saw a film i forgot what it was called

im havin a chill out day today. no paintball today .but a good thing cus i need to heal , Todd shud be back from Malaysia clinic 2moro

i just finished watchin Boondocks Saints film with Yosh and had an all you can eat buffet with Yosh and Jon almera

il prob be goin out tonight , and i wil be bringin my passport this time

p.s. i broke my digi cam so wont have pics unfortunaety , i got a couple of the ironmen Ranch trainin ground but thats it