The Home Of European Paintball

Sex offenders allowed to appeal being on the register

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12476979

What can I say...

Its sickening. To be honest people on that register should NEVER come off. Its even more shameful that 2 people were allowed to appeal their names being on the register at all on "human rights" grounds.

What next? Allow pedophiles to work in schools because it effects their human rights to not be allowed to work in what they want to?

Your thoughts?

Reactions: JF21

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
They cannot be cured .... they really can't ... a few of them can modify their behaviour but for indeterminate lengths of time .. the people who allow this sort of legislation to not only be thought of but also passed, need to be made to hand their kids over to these paedos for an afternoon of every week .. unsupervised !!!!

If this were the case, then maybe this subject wouldn't be plastered across our front pages .... mind you, for someone to even think of this type legislation, they probably wouldn't mind their kids being abused ... they must be sick in the head.

Reactions: Sir Mike

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
This may be a bit harsh but hey...when theres kids involved.:mad:

I say they should build an auschwitz style prison for all the dirty little feckers in this world and gas the chuffin lot of em. Then let em vote!!!!!!

-ChEf

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Another great initiative by the coalition government.

I think Guy Fawkes ought to be given another shot at blowing up parliament. But I don't want to wait until November, I'm thinking more around Easter. Or half-term, if poss.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Another great initiative by the coalition government.

I think Guy Fawkes ought to be given another shot at blowing up parliament. But I don't want to wait until November, I'm thinking more around Easter. Or half-term, if poss.
The government has said they don't like the idea, the ruling was made by the supreme court :eek:

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
What of those wrongly accused who get put on the list? once on thats it your name is marred.... however i still think if your legitamately on the list then stay their and suffer!
Jon regards parliament, i think the present gov may just go boom by itself without much help!!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
What of those wrongly accused who get put on the list? once on thats it your name is marred.... however i still think if your legitamately on the list then stay their and suffer!
Jon regards parliament, i think the present gov may just go boom by itself without much help!!

But lets be honest, how many people do you think are on that list are "innocent"

I'm sure if you asked anyone on the list they would all claim to be wrongly on it :rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The longer I live in this country, the more I feel as though some quality time with a Bunsen burner, a pair of pliers and some selected individuals is the way to go forward in terms of improving society.

My resolve is hardening, my responses getting even more severe and my disgust with politicians is deepening ... I have light at the end of the tunnel but it's because one day, I'll be dead ... hardly the best situation for a country to be in :rolleyes:

I think I may be a pessimist :)