Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sheridan pistol

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
hmmm, this is an interesting one...

its definitely sheridan/PMI, but the barrel seems to be shorter than a standard piranha short barrel. and considering the pump goes to the end of the barrel it could only be a PGP1 however the gun is too long for that.

so really the barrel must be a custom length, which could make it a SB piranha again, apart from the lack of back bottle which they all had.

the feed neck looks to be standard, again like a piranha

the AT its custom, none like that were ever made by sheridan/ pmi

the rear velocity adjuster looks to be palmers due to its length, and the only sheridan that came with one was a PGP2k1, which looks shorter...

the bolt though is standard.

so it seems to be:

a custom barreled,AT, 12gram run, right hand fed, sheridan....

PMI long barrels, go for 100-150 dollars....

PMI short barrels go for 80-100 dolllars.

so around that i would guess.

Put it up on MCB in their what is it section: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/what/
or in their ask the experts section and it should get awnsered with in a week.

oh and thanks for sharing, its now on my 'watching' list on ebay ;)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
oh and thanks for sharing, its now on my 'watching' list on ebay ;)
I put it on here because I thought somone might be interested and it's the only way I could think to do it...I'm not bidding btw..;)..and good luck...and you know tooooooo much about them........:D

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
trust me i'm only skating the top of what some people know on MCB, i just spend a lot of time there :D.

for all i know i could be wrong, but i have never seen a barrel/pump ratio like that on an open class feedneck...

PBTitus

May 17, 2010
Looks like an older SNY model that was shipped out of the US. I did a ton of shipping of those to the UK, maybe this was one of them. 1 inch feedneck, Sheridan SB model, in the US worth $40-60 in rough condition. If this works, $60-80 maybe. Market is terrible right now.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
thought it was just going to be between me and outcastmike, personally thought it was a pgp someone had monkeyed with, that auto trigger looks rough. We all know it won't make it to the end of the auction anyway..... (just checked the question Mike asked on mcarterbrown and it looks like they agree on it being a PGP that some one has "upgraded")