Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shockers

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi,
i have bin wanting to buy a shoker for a while now, but i have heard bad things about it, like when it breaks it is difficult to fix,
could u guys tell me what the reqiurment to keep the gun outstanding and ne other pointers what the marker is actuly like.

cheers

tom

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
shockers are simple

Actually, Shockers are very reliable and simple to understand, having very large parts (much better than teeny parts that get lost or break easily) and good manuals. All you have to do is regularly take out a few internal parts, clean off any dirt or residue, grease them with Dow Corning 33 grease, then put them back in. Since you can inspect the parts of your gun by doing this, you can detect any potential sources of trouble before it gets to be a problem. This is a huge advantage in reliability over a lot of other guns that have something blow with no warning then figure it out after the fact. *coughAngelcough*

As for shooting them, well, they shoot as well or better than anything else out there. They're the quietest electro by far, and only the lowest pressured Cockers are quieter (but cost 2-3x as much as Shockers). They are hands down the most accurate guns on the market. Somehow, probably due to the low pressure and closed bolt, they seem to have a bit of a range edge on other guns, undeniably an edge in accuracy at longer distances. Some of this is in the design and some of it is in the weight of the marker itself, making it more stable for aiming. Bad points of the Shocker is that they are heavy, somewhat large, and do consume more gas than most designs. However, if you're a back player or just anyone that is pleased with their shooting characteristics, their positives far outweigh the negatives. Try one and see if it is for you.