Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
just wondering what peoples opinions of them are?

well made?
good shoot rate?
hp or lp?
etc..

looking to get a new marker, and i've always liked the look of shockers, so thought i better get some idea of how good they are.

cheers:)

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
well made for a smarts gat, only beef i have is the little allen screw to take the eye out. and the anno is a bit thin.

as for how they shoot...they shoot freaking awsomeim on my second and im kind of wishing i didnt get rid of my first...oh well something got to pay for the hybrid. they are still one of the lightest gats out there and look the bomb.

they are also pretty easy to maintain.....lube the o-rings on the whole bolt assembly after every use and there no worries...once a month i give mine a full service just ti keep it sweet.

they work on both HP and LP but i suggest HP i currently run LP but ive found HP to be a lot nicer....no shootdown, more consistant over the chrono.

with a HE bolt in i get around 1400-1600 from a 1.1 4500 fill so its quite nice.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
hybrid parts are actually the best things to throw at a shocker, the bolt guide is the sex, the detents move when you shoot...keeps me amused. the head-locs are a bit high for me but still a very very good feedneck.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
well made

Nope, the anno wears (i like that though), the stock trigger it terrible, the eye sensor can be a pain in the arse as it bounce beam, the noid manifold is plastic, the wire between the upper and lower boards always get stuck between the upper board on/off button and the frame and cane break it.

If your carfull when stripping there fine though.

good shoot rate?

Yup, they have been used to win every tounament ever and will shoot 15bps all day.

hp or lp

Both, ideal is 550psi.

Other
Realy light and realy cheap, good markers realy. Not a reliable as the ego, nice as the DMs but have a certain charm to them and are nice to shoot. No LPR though and support isn't very good unless your sponsered or a tech :) Nice wee guns though.
etc..

well made

Nope, the anno wears (i like that though), the stock trigger it terrible, the eye sensor can be a pain in the arse as it bounce beam, the noid manifold is plastic, the wire between the upper and lower boards always get stuck between the upper board on/off button and the frame and cane break it.

good shoot rate?

Yup, they have been used to win every tounament ever and will shoot 15bps all day.

hp or lp

Both, ideal is 550psi.

Other
Realy light and realy cheap, good markers realy. Not a reliable as the ego, nice as the DMs but have a certain charm to them and are nice to shoot. No LPR though and support isn't very good unless your sponsered or a tech :) Nice wee guns though.
etc..
Nail / Head:)

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
well made

good shoot rate?

hp or lp

Both, ideal is 550psi.

Other
etc..
the nxt has got a thicker anno so it doesnt wear as easy(but every gat wears after use) and the trigger on the nxt is perfect so as for the manifold i aint sure so i think you should say which shocker ur on about