Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Not really been a fan of shockers but I've decided I should probably just get one for the hell of it. Not really sure how the years/models of these work so I'm just wondering if anyone could briefly explain it. And anything else I should be aware of when buying the little beasties. Muchos love :)

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Make sure it works.

Simple as that, if it looks good too, obviously, theres not much to avoid, stock board is pants though.

Modles, you had teh shoebox 1995-2002

SFT 2003 - 2006

NXT 2006 -

The sft range had minor changes made but in essence an 03 is the same as an 06, just make sure it has a High Efficiency bolt kit (HE) otherwise you will be playing conected to H-PAC, NXT's come stock with a HE bolt.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
i have had a dynasty sft shocker 06 model it tbh i didnt really like it so now im shooting a dm7
wow, awesome advice there.

Buy whatever you like but like Balf says make sure it had an upped board, HE bolt and actually works.

Get a bad one, and you might as well throw it in the bin as far as im aware.

Captain-Hi-Top

"Impetus"
Jan 29, 2008
Coventry Bled!
i'm shooting an 06 shocker at the moment, like balf says upped boards turn them into mowing machines, and the he bolt i have in shoots about 800 to 1000 shots out a 4500 68ci tank full, shoot harder paint though because when your firing fast the bolt can break the balls, but if you turn vision on then you can shoot all day without any breaks, but i still reccomend hard paint to be safe, and a slik trigger, overall its a very consitant marker and easy to shoot all day, and cheap :)