Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sniper guns.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
get a tippmann flat line, you'll be like 'pop pop' an the bad guys will be like 'ahh ahh' then you'll be like 'yay yay' then your friends will be like 'huray huray' then you'll dad will be like 'thats my son thats my son' when a you'll have tippman signs come up everywhere, well thats what i seen on american tv anyway.................

jks

p.s im full of poop
LOL,made me giggle did that:D :D

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Works for me

All I have to use is a Spyder Victor II with standard internals and bolt but a 32Degree LCD trigger set to 12 bps so it doesn't chop, a 14" J+J barrel, a Reloader II hopper and a 3000psi C5 air bottle. Cost around the £160 -£180 set up and ready to play. For and extra £50-£70 I can upgrade to an Apex and get that flatline a effect for the range, but why spoil an already sound setup when I can spend the extra on paint.

It's the bloody ugliest thing I've used, but drops the balls very predictably, and at 12 balls a second without chopping, and I can spray and pray on a budget without paying loads out on an expensive marker setup that only gets a days play every few months.