Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sniper guns.

stevebroome

Jan 2, 2007
Tunbridge Wells
Okay i just have a couple of quesions about snipers guns.

At the moment me and a friend have been looking at sniper guns (namely the tippman a5 and 98 sniper packages) and are jsut wondering, for just woodsball purposes are they worth getting. If you have any experiance or know of any problem such as the sight is completely useless because the ball moves around to much.
Very thankful for all information.

B

boca

if you want to sit at the back all day bored then yeah ok get one but you will find paintballing very boring its albout getting stuck in and enjoying yourself
buy a practical gun which can be used for both sides of the game because 1 day you will want to venture on to bigger and better things. i.e " comps "

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
Hus up you sup air boys.

look the best gun for the wood is the Smart Parts SP8

there are ton of UPS for it and it will take all the freak barrles if you want .

and is Much better that the tipman ok

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Sp8

SP8 is an Ion with a milsim kit on it...... (I'm an Ion owner btw and I love it!)

If you want a gun for both woodsball and sup'air, don't get an SP8, but if you want a thing to lug around purely for woodsball, SP8 could be a good choice.

And I agree with Boca, don't sit back and take potshots, get stuck in and really enjoy yourself!! :D

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
dont know loved to use my old pm5 in the woods ohh and my autococker

but the sp8 is a nice gun if you serious about wearing camo its the thing to get all the local guys swaped out there tipmans for them now

but get the gun you like the most nearly all of them will be ok in the woods

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
if you want to sit at the back all day bored then yeah ok get one but you will find paintballing very boring its albout getting stuck in and enjoying yourself
buy a practical gun which can be used for both sides of the game because 1 day you will want to venture on to bigger and better things. i.e " comps "
The woodsball scene have their own "comps". Not everyones into Sup'Air.

I dont know if you want milsim or not, but one thing I would reccommend buying if your in the woods is an Apex barrel. They are uber fun and will give you more kills.