Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spank the Monkey

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site

Godknows how it happened.. But got a screen grab just to show I'm not insane.

Woo!

Just managed 848, results of having nothing else to play with as a child I guess

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
BUDDDDDD

I KNOW THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE BUT I GOT 1369...MPH
I ALWAYS KNEW ID FIND MY VOCATION IN LIFE...BUT I DID PRACTICE ALOT IN MY YOUNGER DAYS...

WHERE DO U FIND THIS STUFFFF......?

LATERS MATE....................
:) :) :)

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Morphus

how fast.....bloody hell:cool:

I seem to get loads of stuff each day from team mates, work etc.....show's how sick and twisted some r:D :D

How was the trip back from belgy.

We were given a rosta for 4 games..we played them...finished packed up, then they called us for our 5th game, wot a diabolical site that was.

Where did u come in the end!!

Laterz

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
We came in third. Made some stupid mistakes against the Jags, otherwise we'd probably end up better.
I know what you mean about the 5th game thing. We were given a roster for 6 games (from a promised 8), and our 5th game was on the Sup'air (my speciality, I love it). We maxed that game in a few minutes, so we started high fiving, and all of a sudden people started screaming we were supposed to show up on the central field right then and their! We told them to hang on a few minutes, because we obviously had to restock our paint and air, and we got their in time, but it was weird anyway.