Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

speedball gun for woodsball/scenario paintball

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
i currently have a bt delta elite and play scenario based paintball but interested in changing to a speedball gun, is it worth the change and is a speedball gun reliable enough for playing in the woods
Any suggestions on which marker if so?

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
i play both, and have an axe. Its great in both cases as ive tuned it to be super efficient and quiet!

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
having a speedball gun like a axe does it still allow you to get down in the environment without any problems?
as i know eg. tippmann are heavy duty and are made for the woodsball aspect of paintball

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
having a speedball gun like a axe does it still allow you to get down in the environment without any problems?
as i know eg. tippmann are heavy duty and are made for the woodsball aspect of paintball
I currently use a upped BT and an Etha with EMC kit to give the mil sim feel and the Etha is the better of the 2. The bt almost feels real as it is loud and you feel the kick almost. The Etha though with the EMC kit can feel almost authentic especially if you get the offset hopper neck and it is 100 times more reliable than the BT and never chops paint. Although for some perverse reason I still love my BT as well. :whistle:

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
yeah, the planet eclipse etha caught my eye, but cant seem to find the EMC kit for sale anywhere in the uk. With your etha do you ever have any problems and do you feel as save playing the way you would with your BT?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Go tm15 milsim beast and with speedball Internals.

Tournie guns are better its pretty straight up. But I still stick to milsim I prefer em.

Emc kits sold by lips, just paintvall and I am
Sure
Others

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
yeah, im going to keep my BT delta elite as i like the mil sim feel but feel the need for a second and something different.
Thanks for the heads up with the EMC kit!

matj

Mar 22, 2013
I'm debating whether or not to get an axe or go cheap and a mini
If you have the spare dough and are going to get your moneys worth then go axe. It has an on/off asa and a few other features which trump the mini quite easily. It is also slightly larger which makes it easier for anyone of any shape, size hands etc etc.

Saying that I love the mini's too. purely due to how small they are. Both models are very reliable and easy to maintain so both are worth owning at the end of the day.

Its all about money. I'm not biased towards either (i've just sold one of my mini's and now selling the second) but would recommend getting your hands on both and find out the old fashioned way; try them. Walk on days are ideal for trying other peoples gear.