Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spire for rotor

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
What are the chances on doing a straight trade of my rotor for a spire? or would i have to add?

Edit: Also what our peoples opions on the spire compared to the rotor?

Last edited:

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I think you'd have to add a little...

Spire is similar to a rotor fitted with virtue board, as in as much as it will clear a jam when it detects it. Probably faster than you can pull the anti-jam on the bottom of the rotor...

There are other features, but I don't own a spire so I guess I can only speculate ;)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I think you would need to add for a Spire. The next thing is finding someone who wants to get rid of a Spire as they are that good.

My rotor is but a distant memory since I got one :)

Reactions: Jezz

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
Reason for change ? Reballs ?
The reason for changing is ive heard alot of good things about them, dont get me wrong i do like my rotor but i just fancy a change:p Are they better with reballs then? thanks. and thanks frenchy might be looking at a change soon:)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The spire loves reballs, it will shoot any quality of paint too. Dimpled out of round lower quality paint won't faze it at all.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I would say so yes. I know people love rotors but I would always get the odd jam when using site paint. The spire just never jams. It's still just as easy to take apart. Just turn on and go.