Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I also own a Stako, I love it, and Im well pissed that there is no official line on this ..however, I love this conspiracy story and I think it would be hilarious if true..:)

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
I also own a Stako, I love it, and Im well pissed that there is no official line on this ..however, I love this conspiracy story and I think it would be hilarious if true..:)
I agree with the first fact that no official update has been given - but a conspiracy about air bottles?

I thought conspiracy's were reserved for WMD's in Iraq and the Watergate Scandal

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I agree with the first fact that no official update has been given - but a conspiracy about air bottles?

I thought conspiracy's were reserved for WMD's in Iraq and the Watergate Scandal

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££'s;)

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
:eek: you mean it American Presidents behind all this! There's nothing really wrong with anybodys Stako, but the new company is American big business!!! Damn Americans! :cool:

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Why don't all Stako owners email Stako to ask them what they are doing about the current situation. You are their customers and have a right to know if the product you purchased off of them is, in fact, useless.