The Home Of European Paintball

Starter marker

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
i am looking for a
starter marker - ion if possible
hopper - Dont know what one i would want
tank - dont know what one i want

basically i am looking for a fully equiped marker ready for playing with, would like an ion so i can customize to what i want

and if anyone has some jt goggles ill have a look at um

looking to spend about £150 - £200

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i can do you a cobra (fully modded angel) a4 fly plus halo b for £240 if your interested.

pm me if you want pics and details

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
can u post pics of all the guns please, im afraid i cant go over £200 and i have to sell my turntables to get the money atm but if u keep the guns i could have the money by july, but thats a lil late probably, im looking for an ion mostly
so can you pm me with the details of the £170 ion, has it got any ups? please give me details
as i can get a standard ion for around £100 around, just wanting to know why its £170

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
btw i forgot to say that atm im doing my gcse's so ive got no job atm, i need to sell my turntables and get a job after my gcse's so i should have the money so what im looking for is eather a pmr or a ion that someone is not in a hurry to sell and will sell me in july and be a very nice person and help out a newbie baller

cheers y'all

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
can u post pics of all the guns please, im afraid i cant go over £200 and i have to sell my turntables to get the money atm but if u keep the guns i could have the money by july, but thats a lil late probably, im looking for an ion mostly
so can you pm me with the details of the £170 ion, has it got any ups? please give me details
as i can get a standard ion for around £100 around, just wanting to know why its £170
if you want an ion mate, then theres no point paying £170 for one (considering your new and all), unlessits come from a very reputable seller, with lots of ups. and paying £240 for an a4 would be maddness, in my opinion anyway, when you could pick up an ego for that price. search through the classifieds first matey, try to get some idea of whats a reasonable (not stupid, as has been offered) price for a gun.

be wary who you buy off also... maby check for posts by the seller to get an idea of whether he's reliable or just a pr*ck

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
First thing I was told when I got into the sport mate... its expensive (and they werent lieing)

Getting Ion + air + hopper for £200 is gonna be hard. I suppose you could get Ion + egg hopper for £150 if you have a good look around. If you can get a bottle for £50, sweet.

My opinion, no point getting a halo or reloader for Ion. Egg will keep up with Ion and is much cheaper. If you need help mate, give me a PM.

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
yeah but even if the egg can keep up if it starts to run out of batterys it will slow and also they are rear heavy so it will unbalance your marker especially the ion for being so light ;)