Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stock class packs

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
i was just wondering what everyone was using for thier stock class setup and where to get one, something that will hold a reasonable amount of ten round tubes and 12ies

pictures or links will be greatly appreciated.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Forearm and upper arm holders are great I used to have CO2 on my left arm and paint on my right arm. Means you can keep hold of the grip with your right hand and use your left hand to pull out tubes. For gas keep hold of the pump and unscrew the changer with your right and slot in a CO2 from your left arm.

Of course don't just rule out a pair of combat trousers with decent pockets and bits of elastic sewn onto your shirt, thats what we had when I was a boy :)

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
i should probably put this in the wanted section, but just gunna check here does anyone have any spare 10 round tubes and 12 grams for sale, the only thing stopping me going for the bulk buy is that i need them soon, maybe after playing the first couple of times i wth my PGP i will come back and make an order.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
what are molle vests like for ten round tubes? they are the right design but the loops look a little to big, can anyone shed some light on the subject?

cliffords the man

Aug 26, 2008
Buckinghamshire
guys got a pb mafia joyride...

it is sssweeet :)

I love it and i dont even normally fill it when i got out for a game

I personally would go capless it holds the 10 round tubes in really well and theres no chance of them really comming loose whilst playing...

i dont think any came loose whilst playing which was a shock