Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Strange things afoot?

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
STRANGE - It's common knowledge that they no longer have Crossman as a sponsor, but the latest news suggests that Strange has pulled out of X-Ball and rumor has it captain Paul Alders has quit Smart Parts.

Are they gonna stay with smartparts? Cant see them leaving with all there Impulse's going on sale. Strange

AMSTERDAM - Anyone looking forward to heading to The Dam for a Millennium event is likely to be disappointed...Majorca is an early contender to replace everyone's favorite party town.

Was this due to the last years weather, netting collapse, ect....?

NPPL - Event in Europe? Stranger things have hapened...

Surely this will clash with the milleniums - if not who can afford to play both?

Or will we see more Americans swimming across.

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
I really don't get why the Millenium organizers would want to pull Mayhem out of Amsterdam and into Mallorca. Sure, Mallorca has nicer weather, but that is about the only benefit I can think of that it has over Amsterdam. Just about everything is more expensive in Mallorca.....and the most important detail, Mallorca doesn't have the Buddha Bandits. Stay right where you are Mayhem! I'll bet the tourney will be alot better this year.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
... and PMI apparently returned their franchise as they don't have a team for NXL, they don't see it as worth it this year. Evil didn't want to play it.

.... plus Crossman have (apparently) taken on a throw together team for NXL to replace Strange. They come from Lockout & Adrenaline

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Paul_collier
or the coffee shops! :D :D :D

Paul.
You don't seem to understand......everything revolves around the Buddha Bandits. You want coffee shops? Big Buddha 3 will take you to see his brother. You want to see a particular red section of Amsterdam? Big Buddha 3 will take you on a tour......

You name it, the Buddha Bandits have it.

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
As will I and alot of people in the Netherlands.......they can't do this to all of us.

Can't anyone make a poll with the question "Amsterdam or Mallorca" or something?

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Buddha

Its not about polls or preferences...

...its all about the Bling-Bling

Until that isn't sorted out we can only speak fiction about Millenium at 'Dam