Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stupid mods

Paul Martindale

Apr 12, 2002
Germany
www.targets.de.vu
We played against a guy with a VM 68 who was definetley a relation of Heath Robinson.He had a laser pointer which was activated by a thumb switch on the grip,two 12oz bottles,(one under the barrel,one at the back),a p-stock wich was bent at about 40 degrees downwards,a pocket warmer taped on the body near the breach area(in case all that co2 got cold),the best one was hed cut down his barrel to a total length of 4cm.He used to go off and hide in the biggest bush and wait till someone walked past....wasnt a problem though as with the 4cm barrel he couldnt hit a cows arse from 2 feet away.....that was the only time I saw a completely frozen marker,something let go and released the entire contents of both 12 oz bottles directly into the gun,which ended up with a thick ice covering.Laugh?,I thought my trousers would never dry.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Buddha 3 mentioned something about wanting a loudener. Well.................

Next time you're out playing in the rain, and you've mislaid your "cut-down-barrel-tube-rain-guard", try a 500ml Lucozade bottle, with the bottom completeley cut out, taped to your barrel. Ribena bottles also do the trick (any short dumpy bottle really).

A team-mate from an old team of mine did this on his LCD.

Quote:

Dude, your Angel goes "BOINK"
:D:D

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Ramrod Schamrod

Has anybody in this neck of the woods ever used one of those Ramrods? That must be one of the pointlessest upgrades ever IMHO. "Cleans real easy!" the ads said, or something to that effect. I for one would like to know how this miniature dilithium transmogrifier actually _shoots_. Someone who shot it? Must be one hell of a ride huh?

Speaking of weird stuff, Tom Kaye's double Automag springs to mind, and that Tippman baha buggy, with double gatling-style "machine guns".