Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stupid mods

If you want to see those tricks again

Originally posted by jynxfactor
The worst mod I ever got was a back spin bolt from cooperT for my cocker. It was a delrin bolt with a little bitty hole at the bottom of the face.

The thing would just blow 2 out of every 3 calls to peices. But, that third ball would do some of the most amazing tricks in the air! Some would fly strait for about 50 ft and then make a near 90 degree turn, not shore how but it was pretty cool to see. the other "special" shot would cork screw through the air.
I have a broken seer you could put into a cocker, one in four or five shots are ok, but the rest do that corkscrew trick (oh and then the timings slips so it stops working altogether...) I couldn't even hit the right bunker!

BTW impressing newbies isn't dificult, I played a rec day wearing my nVader mask, they all thought is was way cooler than the marshals' flex 7s :D

Rancid... Go go Rancid legs! dum de dum de dum inspector rancid...

Richard

If only...

It weren't the truth :(

It made life for you up front a lot tougher, I couldn't give any cover at all!

I usually like to think I can hit a coke can the lenght of a field! Having said that whe we were chronied off the field that bloke with a mag was at 620! I seemed to remember it stinging a bit more than usual when I got eliminated. So I wasn't the only one having problems.

BTW many thanks to all the guys who stood round my marker telling me "try it now" and trying to fix it for me between games, without you I wouldn't havbe had a clue.

Richard

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I did an intellifeed for a Mag that stopped it chopping and my own mask fan using a 486 processor cooling fan but I think the best ahs to be Alien with the PT Extreme he's put a 4oz co2 bottle on the grip and is making a feed tube to take a 50 shot hopper:D

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I did an intellifeed for a Mag that stopped it chopping and my own mask fan using a 486 processor cooling fan but I think the best ahs to be Alien with the PT Extreme he's put a 4oz co2 bottle on the grip and is making a feed tube to take a 50 shot hopper
Yoda
You forgot the 14 inch barrel and red dot sight:D

Alien

Didn't seem stupid at the time.
In the days before ear protection was mandatory I fixed two ear defenders to the goggle straps on my JT gogs.
Great idea, couldn't hear a thing but at least I'm not deaf.
I made a fortune out of silencers. It's amazing what you can make out of a nappy and some plastic pipe-god bless Valerie Singleton...