Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stupid mods

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Before I discovered thermal lenses

Let's see. First I drilled holes in the sides of my lenses to improve airflow. When that didn't work, I added more holes around the nose area. Finally, I ended up playing with my drilled goggles only, no mask. Eventually, I started discovering there was more to paintball than a few of us running around in the woods. After realizing the wealth of products out there, I got, guess what? THERMAL GOGGLES!

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Good old single lenses, walking into trees in the blistering heat of summer, fogging up like a bitch when you even think about moving that leg muscle, and you eye sockets sweating over a pint of sweat in 20mins :D

All my home mods have ended up in the bin tom, i'm currently trying to work out how to run a hopper from the 9v battery in the grip panel using duck tape and thin strips of metal:rolleyes:

I'll let you know how it goes:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Walker (PsychoPimps)
And guess what........ paul got suckered into it didnt ya matey!:p

and now after lots of trials and testing.....he's taken it off:p
Actually less trial and testing then you'd think! but basically the marker feels better without the mod so yeah, of it came!
Not a waste of money though cos I'll use the reg on a Matrix when I get round to buying one :p

Paul
:D

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
come on shiny mods are all usefull so long as they dont impair the performance of the marker . hehe its funny seeing people get all intimidated just cause you got a nice marker . even if you play bad every game people still seem to think your good at the end of the day .

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Recently, the ramrod barrels come to mind. Before that, the auto response trigger for the Mag was rather half baked because it chopped not just once, but twice per trigger pull. I've seen 3 expansion chambers on guns before WITH REMOTE, a 9v barrel de-icer for co2 in the winter which was an electric heated sock altered to fit over the front of a gun, clothespins on a newbie's belt to hold sandwich bags full of paint...gee, how ridiculous do you want us to get here? The astounding levels of stupidity achievable by some people make Olympic records look like a walk in the park.

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
The worst mod I ever got was a back spin bolt from cooperT for my cocker. It was a delrin bolt with a little bitty hole at the bottom of the face.

The thing would just blow 2 out of every 3 calls to peices. But, that third ball would do some of the most amazing tricks in the air! Some would fly strait for about 50 ft and then make a near 90 degree turn, not shore how but it was pretty cool to see. the other "special" shot would cork screw through the air.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Paul_collier

Actually less trial and testing then you'd think! but basically the marker feels better without the mod so yeah, of it came!
Not a waste of money though cos I'll use the reg on a Matrix when I get round to buying one :p

Paul
:D
Im gonna do the same thing to my Freak Factory when i get it, Sledgehammer out front with modified FF LPR kit, can drop it down to 140psi and 75psi ram pressure!!!!, that with the vision = absolutely no chops whatsoever......... in theory:rolleyes:

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by rockon_1
come on shiny mods are all usefull so long as they dont impair the performance of the marker . hehe its funny seeing people get all intimidated just cause you got a nice marker . even if you play bad every game people still seem to think your good at the end of the day .
If that ain't the truth!!! When I borrow'd my brother's team mates Angel, I had some kids at a walk on turn down a guy and ask me to play for them cause I was carrying an Angel. $hit I sucked more then than I do now but I sure looked good. But now I look even better cause I am carrying my own Dark Angel with all the shinny DYE dressings on it!

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
crazy mods

i got an intellifeed fitted to my angel.....i know its a wild crazy mod but it had to be done