The Home Of European Paintball

Super League!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
right guys i would like to inform you of how well the super league 5 man tornament turned out.

we had a local turn out and with that a friendly atmosphere between teams.

the reffing was consistently good all day with 2 millenium world cup finals marshall including adam ant (former somanc player) and jim mann. Ultimate fell to adam for the day.

the facilities are very good with safe car park leading into the netted tunnel path up the side of the two fields to the safe zone which is soon to be transformed into the academy.

next tornament will have a few surprises in it for everyone i am told so stay tuned to find out more. Also i hear that pics of the facilities will be posted up at a later day along with some photos of the local teams in action.

thank you to all involved in organising and delivering a very good day.

Craig

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
:d

I've got to agree with you there Craig, the day was awsum, the field lay outs were amazing n the games were superb.
Like Craig, I'd like to thank Jim Mann, Dazzla and everyone else involved within the Superleague, it would of failed without you guys. Thanks for an awsum day.

Well done to all the players, very very sporting and were great to talk to.
Keep up the great work guys and gals.

Craig B

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
ok fellow ballers out there

photos of event and results and the facilities are yet to be put on the superleague website but the dates for the next couple of events are up so make a space in your calender ready because we expect to see lots of teams there.

see you there guys and gals

craig

Status
Not open for further replies.