Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super League!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
The team that won was Northern Storm, no offence but half of you I believe played for furious/ Furion and I was one to start training you - Dont quote me on this it has been a long time since this happened and I do not know your current roster. The fact a div 4 UK masters team won the tournie says it all really, again no offence you aint upto playing div 1 at masters so the level of play isnt that good.

James
:rolleyes: lol Div 3 team :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
There were 2 teams in the morning but ended up with about 5 I think, mainly new guys who have played rec ball and fancied trying sup air and a few guys who play the 3 man tournies there.

From what I heard more were booked in but didnt make it or something like that :confused:
FFS:eek::eek:

This is fast becoming an insult to the average paintballers intelligence.

I am sorry but I am willing to give any tournie a fair chance and was even considering bringing a team up there to show willing. That way I could see things at first hand and give an unbiased view of proceedings. With the amount of hype we have seen before and after the first event I for one expected more than 2 teams playing this event.
Credibility is severely lacking here, I am sorry to say

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
There were 2 teams in the morning but ended up with about 5 I think, mainly new guys who have played rec ball and fancied trying sup air and a few guys who play the 3 man tournies there.

From what I heard more were booked in but didnt make it or something like that :confused:
With only 2 teams you can barely call it a tournament.

More like a fun day.

Come back when you have about 30 teams, then call yourself "super"

Status
Not open for further replies.