Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Swarm Open Reball Session

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
Swarm will be holding an open indoor Reball training session on the 9th of December (this coming saturday)

The session will be held in a sports hall about 10/15 mins off the M25 J31a

The day will start at 9am and finish at around 6pm, there are full facilities, including showers, toilets, kitchen etc. The price will be no more than 15 notes per head, which includes air and help setting up your gun for reball :)

Anyone interested in coming down to participate in a tough day of intense drills with the Swarm boys please contact:

manager@swarmpaintball.co.uk

Please get in touch ASAP as places may be limited due to the size of the hall.

TonyF

Swarm
Sep 22, 2002
Essex
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
Nearest Station

Nearest station is Dagenham Heathway, on the district line. The hall is only five minutes walk from the station.
If you are interested you do need to email me at manager@swarmpaintball.co.uk
As I can then give you the additional info and maps, if needed.
I have replied to the emails already recieved, there are only a few places left still.
Cheers all.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
hey - i can't make this one (unfortunately) will you be having one over the xmass break? let me know - definately interested!

TonyF

Swarm
Sep 22, 2002
Essex
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
I could only find Dagenham Dock (DDK) and Dagenham E Und ( ???? )
Dagenham Heathway is on the same line as Dagenham East. One stop nearer London.
This session, is only a "one off" initally to try and show players what can be done with a bit of work. There might be more in the future, but I don't want to interupt our team training schedule to much. We have to get ready for next seasons (Div 1) P.A.