Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team flashpoint

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
does anybody (apart from tj) know of any tourney nppl or millenium that team flash point has attended. do they exist.

come to think of it how many people have claimed to have met tj lambini apart from pgi employees?

any answers to these questions welcome.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
TJ and Flashpoint

TJ lives in a remote cavern in the deep mountains of Cali. He runs an underground training camp for up and coming super teams that no one has seen to this day. Among these teams is Flashpoint, the number one team in the universe. They will surface one day, and the game will be played as we have never seen before. The apocolypse is coming...............

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
TJ also doesn't dare come out of hiding often, as all the girls will mob him & tear the clothes off his back the moment he's sighted. That man is soooooooo sexy!:D

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
TJ and Flashpoint

Originally posted by cjohns
TJ lives in a remote cavern in the deep mountains of Cali.
Although I swear I've seen him at the Stadium of LIght a few times...

Although when I take a second look he always seems to dissappear - never one to miss extra "training" opportunities, all that escape and evasion stuff that he *ahem* doesn't know anything about *cough*

:D ;) :D

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
I'm not from PGI and I played against Flashpoint once at the Bermuda Triangle Open.

They had Nessie playing back and Sasquatch on left tape (you wouldn't believe how bouncy all that hair is). The turning point in the game was when Jimmy Hoffa took out our back right

Didn't see TJ there though. To be honest I don't think he really exists

:D

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Well he is crashing on my couch Jet- lagged as anything at the moment..So I know hes real!!!

;)

PS Hes had a haircut (if you can call it that)

jwstriker

Jul 25, 2002
LA
Visit site
you know tj is kinda like Jesus in the respect that ive never seen him but ive read about him you know like in the Bible. i trust his word on paintball and because i pay over 30 bucks a year i best believe it!

p.s. he is only like jesus in nobody ever sees him but reads about him except for that rumor that he can walk through bunkers and magically refill his hopper.............

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by NIALL
Well he is crashing on my couch Jet- lagged as anything at the moment..So I know hes real!!!

;)

PS Hes had a haircut (if you can call it that)
Oooh! Girlies quick - round Niall's house now!;)