Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team P8ntballer.com

D

duffistuta

p8ntballer.com

may indeed ride again, depending on how quickly the Sharks get their **** together.

And Al, with Chip gone we may need another back guy next time round, so get ready for the call...

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
p8ntballer.com

Originally posted by duffistuta
may indeed ride again, depending on how quickly the Sharks get their **** together.

And Al, with Chip gone we may need another back guy next time round, so get ready for the call...
You ain't giving my spot to Mullet Woods. I expect a ticket in the mail everytime the p8ntballer team is forged together for an event. PGI money well spent;)

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Chips ass is mine

Ha ha, bring it Chipster!!!!

Hey, back/mid/front/ stick me anywhere and I'll look pretty.

Those BRIGHT FRICKIN ORANGE jerseys sure would suit my complection.:D

Hey Duffer, is the Sharks talk looking like a reality??? The boy Elliott on the case or is it some other dude trying to start it up again??

D

duffistuta

Five of the original sharks

line-up with Mr Elliott field captain - plus two or three young people to help us keep up to speed with Limp and the Bizkits, The Slipknots and whoever else you crazy kids, erm, dig, nowadays

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Supa Fackin Davey Elliott

The guys a legend, I wouldn't trust him though, dodgy southern cider drinkin' ponce ;)

Apparently the Murder Dolls are a good bunch too (?)

D

duffistuta

Ha!

Only two months older than you big guy...and Elliott never could drink.

Can play a bit though, I'll give him that. Mind, he'll need to given one of our other back players is fackin' useless...