The Home Of European Paintball

Technology?

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I'd draw the line at the supa splat paintball blow gun:D and Alien agree's;) :D
on a less silly note as long as people are willing to spend sh1t loads of money then new stuff and upgrades are gunna continue as for the IR3 being the ultimate I do not know what else can be done.
We have magnetic triggers and rates of fire in excess of 12 bps loaders to feed at these rates barrels that can fit the paint and all sorts of paint. We have CO2 HPA. its kind of staggering that all this has happened in such a short period of time, how can we know where the next high tech doobry come from? or what it will do?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Splatmasters...pah,damn new fangled technology what we want are bolt action Daystates( Oh no here we go again:rolleyes: )

Zak De La Rocha

Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
im sorry, i just have a scary planet of the apes-esque vision of us sitting having a coffee at the side of a sup'air field while our guns fight for us, and when they come off after the match they ask us if we would like a "lift home".can you imagine it!? a talking paintball gun!?can you?believe me, you dont wanna know......and i dont know...

Whilst writing this i was under the influence of various.....things

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by Zak De La Rocha
im sorry, i just have a scary planet of the apes-esque vision of us sitting having a coffee at the side of a sup'air field while our guns fight for us, and when they come off after the match they ask us if we would like a "lift home".can you imagine it!? a talking paintball gun!?can you?believe me, you dont wanna know......and i dont know...

Whilst writing this i was under the influence of various.....things
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON???:confused: