terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
anyone else not believe this crap is real?

snp win in scotland and all of a sudden theres a TERROR attack and gordon brown gets to unite the whole nation .....

aye.. political stunts are us :/

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Please don't tell me your an SNP supporting monkey :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for the "terror attacks", false flag operations, been used by governments for centuries.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
noting your location i think your reading to much into the scottish bit, brown has only been in power a couple of days and whoever is repsonsible is trying to test his resolve etc

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Please don't tell me your an SNP supporting monkey :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for the "terror attacks", false flag operations, been used by governments for centuries.
no no i dont support snp, im just saying that imo its a "false flag" by labour to help raise there profile up here...

drove past glasgow airport tonight and its flashy lights everywhere, for like no reason :/

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Awww, was looking forward to ranting about the SNP :rolleyes::p

Just take a step back for a minute, look at the whole situation. 2 suspected "car bombs" are found in central London and taken away and defused by police, a couple of Arab lunatics drive a car into Glasgow airport. Suddenly the whole nation is on "critical alert" and Mr Brown is bravely stepping in, to relinquish what little civil liberties we have left.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
It's all just scare mongering to try and upset the nation:rolleyes:
.......wouldn't want to be at the Diana concert on sunday tho?
One small firecracker and a 1000 dead in the nervous stampede:eek:
Terrorists win:(

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
On the subject of the terror bombings, after they found the boombox at glasgow airport the police are being sent to all airports in the UK. Not sure if this was made public (having other airports searched) but I only know as the gfs dad is a bobby :eek:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
i did think this today next thing you know we will all be taged with chips in the neck ;)

on a serious note there was talk on the radio of english devolution this week if it came in gordon brown wouldnt be able to vote on english issues

fed up with scots voting on english and welsh laws and issues but not the other way round

Status
Not open for further replies.