Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The 9th Annual UKPSF paintball festival and Big Game

King John

Jun 9, 2009
Knaresborough North yorkshire
I took the air program at YPC about a month ago, i cant remember specifically why 3k is preferred to 4.5 but i think there were safety concerns around the burst pressure or something.

anyway, this looks bloody amazing, i just started playing with a team and a few went to staargate and said it was great, see you all down there!

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
It would be daft of us to quit due to the mistakes made last year, instead we have learned from them and put those lessons into practice at this years Armo-Geddon 4 game that has just received rave reviews.

Do not fear, the UKPSF game is back; bigger and better than before.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
theres 5 of us all insured would we need to book individual to recieve discount or could one person book for us all and we still recieve discount as we all want to be on same team
thanks

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
King John;

If we do have to move people (say if one faction hasn't got enough players) it will be the people who book in latest that will be moved. That's the way we've always done it. If players book in early it really helps us as far as organising the logistics of the event, therefore we ensure that the players who help us out by booking in first are assured of being placed on their chosen side, with their mates (if they also book in early).

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi mate do you know what time it will start as were coming up sunday moning how will we know which team we are on ie bands or t shirts thanks mate