Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Benefits of an Air System

C

Cerberus

I'm looking at getting an arrow 3000psi system for my 2002 cocker.

The question is for a rec player with a limited budget is it really worth buying a £200 air system over a £30 20oz co2 with on/off and anitsyphon.

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
Yes, and here are a few reasons why:
air is more consistent...
air is more safe (Co2 boils at 83degrees)
air won't freeze your marker if you go crazy on the trigger
etc. etc.

Are u in the UK?

If you are in the UK, I would say an air system may not be worth it... The reason being that most rec-ball sites don't supply air, they only supply CO2. That means if u wanna run air at one of these sites, you will also need to but a dive tank and a fill rig which makes it even more expensive if you're on a limited budget.

K

C

Cerberus

My local is Skirmish Nottingham, they have said that I would be able to get refills, I was going to buy the system there.
I don't like the idea of having to rely on one site to provide me with air, not to bash skirmish as they really do a fantastic job.

Plus when I think that the money could go on other things, a boomstick, blade frame, PC, XBox etc. I think I'll wait till I go off for full time placement next year and then see, though I'll probably be able to actually afford an Angel by then (rather than just pay and pay for it).

thanks for the help

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
its cos for a lot of sites their bread and butter stuff is the punters who come one day and rent everything. Its only when you get to bigger sites which have become renound as good, thus attracting the more serious players with their own kit. Its only at that point does it become cost effective for a site to have air as it is a bounu for players and attracts more people with guns on air if they know they can fill there.

Sometimes air fills are not free either......