Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The End Of ECI Paintball Team

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think a lot of people looked toward ECI as the 'new kids on the block' in terms of a pro team in the making.
From what little I knew, these guys were certainly committed to the cause of improvement and all aspired to that elusive 'pro' status.

Is their demise just another symptom of our nation's malaise or were there other reasons?

It probably matters not in terms of the disappointment felt by ECI's members and in particular Twizz and Dave but I'd like to know (if poss) if their fall from grace was anything to do with the present climate.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I understand from a couple of emails with Dave that there were other reasons but I'm sure that the current financial state of the world wouldn't have helped them this year.

Good luck to the guys. It was a pleasure to support you and a big thanks to Dave Simpson whose dedication was without question. As a captain he knew exactly how to treat his sponsors and it was appreciated. Some people could learn a lot from him. The framed pictures especially will continue to decorate my office in the teams honour and I feel proud to have been able to be part of this slice of paintball's history.

Cheers guys and hopefully I'll see some of you on the field soon.

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
Very sad to hear it, the team went from nothing to a very big deal in uk ball in such a short period, would have liked to have seen where you guys got in another 4 years :(

Best of luck to you all with whatever you do.

Rich ECI Player 2004/2005