Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The End of JT

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I notice no-one is saying that their 'latest' kit was bought from JT....

Seriously, if you want to be hugely disappointed/dismayed, go out and buy some JT gear before the end of Feb. I understand you all want to take credit for what you all bought in the 90's, but if you havn't bought JT in the past 3-4 years then you're still part of the reason they're in a mess.
I still use JT goggles today. Brought a new pair about 2 months ago so. I was just saying these guys kitted me out for the 1st time. Will be a shame

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I'll be sad to see them go (if they actually are) I've only been playing for about 9-10 years, my first pair of goggles where Proteus chameleons, my last pair was a set of the new revolutions and in between 3 pairs of proflexs, probably more in parts if put together.(the only other goggles I wear are grills, but only because of the photochromic lense for summer marshaling) I still have all but one set which were sold to buy the revolutions and in my opinion which doesn't really mean much but... JT where and still are the best manufaturers of goggle systems and lenses, which stretch from cheap starter goggles to the higher priced tourney sets, but the quality remains the same. The lenses are next to non for the field of view, clarity and the non-fogging quality. I've never owned any playing gear such as jerseys etc so won't comment other than seeing how popular the pants still are, must be the huge padded knees.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I thought this rumour was abit strange.

I use and know allot of people that use JT googles. I also know so many sites that buy there gear for rental use all the time.

I'll be throwing them more trade after xmas :D Just glad there all good

Hope they pull there fingures out there bums too as i've had problems getting allot of kit they sell in the uk

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
JT haven't gone bust.

ProPaintball have pulled the article they wrote about it after talking to Chuck Geiling and have published a correction.

http://www.propaintball.com/2009/12/update-jt-usa-back-and-better-than-ever/

Seems like something has happened but it's not that they've gone bust

Well, that is a bit lacking in actual information. Just they are "good to go!" Dick Fuld was saying the same at Lehman Brothers on Sept 14th 2008, look what happened there.

Pretending there isn't a problem when there is, is bad for the customer and bad for the employee's. Of course the rumour maybe malicious tittle tattle, but we'll just have to wait and see what Chuck and Co comes up with....

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I notice no-one is saying that their 'latest' kit was bought from JT....

Seriously, if you want to be hugely disappointed/dismayed, go out and buy some JT gear before the end of Feb. I understand you all want to take credit for what you all bought in the 90's, but if you havn't bought JT in the past 3-4 years then you're still part of the reason they're in a mess.
Took the words right out of my mouth Missy.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I use and know allot of people that use JT googles. I also know so many sites that buy there gear for rental use all the time.
The same applied to SP, they're not doing to well though, are they?

Not saying it is or isn't true, but the fact that you know a lot of people that rock their gear means FA. A lot of people drive Opel, Vauxhall, Chrysler, Daewoo, Chevrolet, Hummer, Saab, GMC and Lord knows what else, but still General Motors is balancing on the edge...