Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The End of JT

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Following on from an article in VFTD, it appears that JT will close next month.

I think everyone has owned a piece of JT kit at one point or another.

They changed the way paintball looked and was marketed, and I believe they inspired Dave Youngblood to create DYE.

RIP JT.

I need to get me a stack of JT goggles and lenses.

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Pete/mods I know its to late for me to call but could you please delete this post.

This is not very nice for the people who work for JT Sports to be reading this sort of **** online. It has be deleted from PBN, ProPaintball plus other sites.

**** we all love a good rumor but 4 days before Xmas with a rumor that will 100% not be nice for people to read is a low blow.

Thanks

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
JU / Lump, I am gonna leave this up for the following reasons:-

The whole premise of the employees being upset about this is somewhat academic because I am damned sure they would have read it elsewhere anyway.
It's not as if we are sanctioning this, it's rumour for god's sake and this site, as well as all all other forums, thrive on speculation.

Just because we allow people to post their speculation or rumours that they may have heard doesn't mean we sanction it by default just because it is posted on our site.

I think people who read it will appreciate its rumour and treat it as such.
I think deleting this thread is a dangerous way to go and would certainly strangle a lot of news/information/speculation this sport throws up.

I feel bad for those JT employees if in fact this is true but I'm afraid the JT cat is already out the bag as far as that is concerned.

Sorry guys, it stays up!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I really hope this is not true my 1st every pair of goggles and playing pants where JT's

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I really hope this is not true my 1st every pair of goggles and playing pants where JT's
I notice no-one is saying that their 'latest' kit was bought from JT....

Seriously, if you want to be hugely disappointed/dismayed, go out and buy some JT gear before the end of Feb. I understand you all want to take credit for what you all bought in the 90's, but if you havn't bought JT in the past 3-4 years then you're still part of the reason they're in a mess.