Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Problem with Talking Teamwork

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
@ Dusty. touche. I could blame it on having had only 3 hours sleep last night or on the intollerable iPhone keyboard. However, whilst both true i just cant spell for love nor money.

@ Robbo. I look forward to it eagerly. :)
I managed it on mine, however I look forward to the impending ding dong of opinions ;)

We'll forgive genuine spelling errors by the way, it's the general lack of grasp of our dear Queen's English which isn't tolerated here. You'll be fine on that front it would appear :)

Welcome to the forum.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I managed it on mine, however I look forward to the impending ding dong of opinions ;)

Opinions?????

Jimbo, if I say to you, 'Jim me ole mate, I kinda think Beethoven is the greatest of all composers; now it may be that an enormous number of fellow sophisticates believe the same thing as me but .... it is still an opinion ......however, If I say, 'Jim, me ole bucko, the first derivative of x squared is equal to 2x' .... now, this is not an opinion, it is a statement of mathematical truth [fact] and therefore not liable to the frailties of mere opinions.

It is perhaps better put another way in suggesting, opinions are subjective whereas statements of fact [mathematical or otherwise] are objective.

All that said, I would hope any response I offer up to Ak will be statements of fact, and from skim-reading his first post, I will enjoy reading his opinions ..... :)

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
All that said, I would hope any response I offer up to Ak will be statements of fact, and from skim-reading his first post, I will enjoy reading his opinions ..... :)
Now I haven't quite recovered from my sleep deprivation yet, but if I'm not mistaken that sounded like a veiled dig!!

I'm sure it is just the sleep deprivation, because if my post were mere "frail" subjective opinions, it wouldn't be taking you so long to reply ;) :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Now I haven't quite recovered from my sleep deprivation yet, but if I'm not mistaken that sounded like a veiled dig!!

I'm sure it is just the sleep deprivation, because if my post were mere "frail" subjective opinions, it wouldn't be taking you so long to reply ;) :D
I like this guy! Can we keep him?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Are you going to make a video of it?

As soon as I get round to it yes; I've got quite a bit of video work stacked up I have to process and get up on YouTube and as soon as I get all the interviews done, I will do the snap shot.

Mind you, I haven#'t got a marker and so I am gonna have to ponce one off of Ledz to do it bu I don't suppose he will moan too much, leastwise I hope not :)

PS I apologise fore not answering the question from Akril and I promise I will get it done by next week; I hope he understands that I get busy sometimes .

Mind you, I gotta make damned sure my response is a good one or he'll fry me alive and I don't really want that in front of all my members .... I'd die with embarrassment and shame :)

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
any thing else happening here, what happened to the bout, i was enjoying reading that :)
don't stop there as it was getting really quite interesting

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
any thing else happening here, what happened to the bout, i was enjoying reading that :)
don't stop there as it was getting really quite interesting
I'm afraid that's my fault Mr Cool; my response, which I have three quarter completed, did take quite a lot of concentration and will take a bit more to complete and it's been like one of them tasks that I always mean to get round to doing but never actually get there ... sorry!

I will make an honest attempt to get this done some time this week coz at the very least, I will deflect the potential criticism of either being an intellectual wussy boy or even worse, in conceding defeat by default.
I sincerely hope I don't fall into either of those categories and will try to rebut Homewrecker as best I can.
Anyway, thanks for the kick up the ass ... I needed it :)