Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Real Forum Battle

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Myself and some of the finest minds of British paintball have come together and created a fantastic new version of our beloved game. I really never thought I'd play again, but this new format has renewed my vigour for the sport, and I think most of you will agree that this format is cheaper, easier, far less stressful, and even the crappest paintballer can still be a superstar (Hooray!!).

We thought it all through, and and asked ourselves "What is the worst thing about paintball?" and came up with the answer "All of it. It sucks." So our new format will consist of no paintball whatsoever. It's all Xbox live.

So, from 7 o'clock onwards tonight, the REAL FORUM BATTLE will take place...

The place, Xbox Live.
The game, COD3.
The host, Gamertag: JoseDominguez

Obviously the places will be limited, as this is an invite only game (we don't want any non-paintballers onboard. Ahem...) so send a message asking to be invited to JoseDominguez.
We already have a few contenders lined up for this evenings showdown, so if you want some of the action, send Jose a message an he will invite you, if he deems fit.

Disclaimer: Do not enter if you are offended by swearing, racism, paedophile jokes, germans, geordies, being told you have AIDS, or pretty much anything.

Please feel free to post with any ideas regarding our new paintball-less paintball format. However they may well be summarily ignored.

Peace
Gamertag: COOKS001

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
gamertag: NiMbUs 0000

hey mate

ill come and try and play tonite, although COD3 has got this F*cking problem with an OPEN NAT and most routers only have a moderate one,

i think we should play Gears, but then only 8 can play :)

Matt

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
We'll be doing it weekly :)
So every game will get a chance.
But with COD3 we can set up a big long game and players can message all night and drop in.

Message me tonight gamertag Josedominguez and I'll add you to the list.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just message me tonight.......... Josedominguez, I'll accept the friend request and start sending invites.

BTW...... COD3 won't allow multiple players on one 360 in a private match (don't know why) so be aware of that.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You need to message Josedominguez with gamertags tonight. You can also message myself COOKS001, but I have just this moment found out that an inconsiderate friend of mine is having a birthday today, so I may be a little late joining in.