The Home Of European Paintball

TheNakedPlayer - possible scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

karseras69

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Canterbury, Kent
Well i payed for a UL frame on the 19th of March if i am not mistaken and after weeks of waiting i contacted the guy who gave me some excuses about the package being posted back to him. According to his feedback it looks like he is not a very trustworth or responsible person. He now is failing to respond to my PMs for the last 2 weeks. I have persued the matter that much as i have been travelling alot but this is just crazy. Is there any way a mod coul help me out ?
According to his feedback he once before didnt send a product until mods got involved.......

many thanks for your time.

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
yeah me and my mate bought some stuff from him and had the stuff sent to my mate, took alot of time pestering the user and contacting mods.

Thankfully Gassy sorted our problem,

Expect a long anoying wait my freind. I want to play in the stuff i bought but didnt get chance because they didnt arrive for 3 weeks.

Good luck mate.

karseras69

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Canterbury, Kent
cheers for the good luck. Damn i payed for it more than a month ago now.
just got a reply from him probably because i threatened to report or he saw this and he says i should have got it by now and he will try and "dig" up the tracking number. he also said to me "havnt u received a slip yet".

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
yeah he said that to us, kept saying he had sent them when he hadnt kept saying he shall contact the courier e.t.c

gone to far this time i think. ban from classifields i recommend

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I went to buy a UL frame from him around the same time for my PM7, i payed £40 for it and waited for it to arrive in the post.
A few days later i received a mail from him saying that the frame was "broken" and was going to be sent back to the shop he bought it from, i asked for a refund which i got in 3 parts over a few days.
I may be wrong but seems a little odd that that the frame i bought had suddenly broke!!
Could the same frame been sold to karseras69 for more???

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Dont get me started about the kitbag he sold me.:rolleyes:
I personally wouldn't do business with him again due to issues with him not getting stuff posted out to people on time.

I dont think he's a scammer..........just feckless

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
I went to buy a UL frame from him around the same time for my PM7, i payed £40 for it and waited for it to arrive in the post.
A few days later i received a mail from him saying that the frame was "broken" and was going to be sent back to the shop he bought it from, i asked for a refund which i got in 3 parts over a few days.
I may be wrong but seems a little odd that that the frame i bought had suddenly broke!!
Could the same frame been sold to karseras69 for more???
More than likely mate, yes. :/ Wouldn't suprise me anyway. He's such a joker...

Dont get me started about the kitbag he sold me.

I personally wouldn't do business with him again due to issues with him not getting stuff posted out to people on time.

I dont think he's a scammer..........just feckless
I think he is. I think what he's trying to do is sell things get the money for them not send anything. See if he can get anyone not to chase him up... because he's such a joke. I waited two weeks, asked Gassy for some help. Gassy got straight onto him. He PM's me telling me that its the couriers fault and that he doesn't know why I haven't recieved them...

4 days later recieve them in the post with the date after his pm as when he delievered it, so he lied about the courier. Not only that he only sent it for the reason that Gassy had got onto him...

So I have no respect for him what-so-ever. But Great respect for Gassy for his help on sorting this joker out. :)

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Once, sure, mistakes happen.

Twice, can happen, but what are the odds when 99% of others on the forum can do it right?

Third time, Id rather not see it, a swift ban is in order imo.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hopefuly the mods can get this resolved quickly. Failing that open a claim up with paypal while you still can (60 days after original transaction, i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.