Thieving Mother F$*kers

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
a few people were taking pics at the presentation

i know a few people were taking pics at the presentation, the only one i know was chris edwards he took a pic of fish with the player of the day trophy , you may get lucky and see the Thieving Mother in the back ground.
im am positive they were more pics taken, so come on guys check them mobiles and digi cams.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
cant be many of those colour combinations ego's in the uk, perhaps contacting rec sites and asking them to look out for it

sooner or later someone is gona try and use it somewhere?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have offered an anonymous route for return, and seeing as I am in Northern Ireland, it further distances me from everyone. Like I said, it will be at my cost.

send me the marker, i will send you the postage cost, no more questions.

Address,

Jim Montgomery Furniture
1-3 Meadow Lane
Portadown
Co armagh
Bt623nh

email

jim@forumorlando.com

Jimmy_monty@hotmail.com

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
I have just read this post and would like to add my best wishes to lemon and lump in finding the stuff. It’s such a bad way to start the new season with everyone looking at each other wondering if they are the scumbag that stole it. I have printed off a copy of the marker from the pics on this thread and will keep it in my bag so I can keep a look out for it.

Scumbag send it to dusty

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
by coincidence i have a platinum ego with pink ccu for sale........

sorry, bad joke...

this sucks big time. we attend games all over the country and with the likes of the big rec games you have no choice but to leave kit lying around. this kinda thing really sows seeds of distrust in a community where trust needs to absolute - i don't want to left wondering how several hundred pounds + of kit is doing while trying to give my all to a game. what i can't believe (i guess unfortunatley i can) is why someone would lift such a clearly identifiable marker. they can't produce it anywhere on the circuit, they can't really sell it on easily, and as for rec sites - how many allow folks on with electros, except on walk on days?

i had a set of pods nicked during a big game, and that was annoying - a marker, hopper and pack of pods, that is more than.

report this to the police and keep eyes open on all selling on sources, as others say, let sloth and anyoone else who anno's know. nail the batard, and no second chances - sod the "anonymous" return - nip this in the bud, make an example and lets try and detract others from thinking of doing likewise.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Thanks so much, you're all so sweet, I have a tear in one eye for the loss of my gat and a happy tear in the other for all your kind words and support :eek: :)

Those pics are much better, cheers guys xx

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Hey lump, sorry to hear this has gone missing, and to such a nice guy; if the arse that took it lives anywhere near surrey and want's to do what raffles implied in his message of "leaving it" somewhere i'm more than happy to pick it up and send it up, seeing as Lump was so supportive and helpful when i was buying a marker from him, so whoever did this, my email is in my profile.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
if the guy is up north

feel free to send it to:
p.hunter

79 jute road

york
yo265es

all we need now is a scottish address and we have the whloe country covered

by the way send it with no stamps , ill cover the cost,