Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thinking of dealing with Mabdog - Suggest you read this first

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've never had to post a thread like this here, but need to get this off my chest. Mabdog originally posted this request for help, in the tech section a few months back..

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?131877-autococker-three-way-leak&highlight=

Eventually he sent these PM's below, asking if I could fix this marker if he sent it to me. Agreeing at the time to pay for any parts needed and return postage via RM Special Delivery.

mabdog said:
hi mate thanks for your input about my cocker problem (three way leaking) i am still having probs with it!!?? can i be a bit cheeky and ask if you can have a look at it for me if i paid postage both ways i am at a real end with this marker i really should have bought one from a cocker person and not someone who has had it sat in a draw for ages pm me back please
I agreed to do the work, on the understanding he picked up the bill for any parts required and got this PM..

mabdog said:
Re: autococker
cool cheer mate i will get it to the post office tommorrow morning on a special delivery i dont suppose you know off the top of your head how much it would cost do you?, if you can order ther parts (if needed) and i will sort the money out i will also put some more in on the final paypal (for return delivery) so you can buy a few pints as a thanks!! i really am getting annoyed with this i am thinking of naming and ashaming the seller but i dont have a leg to stand on (as all done via pm's), also i think i got a good buy only cost me £85 inc fee's(did i?) anyway i will text you the tracking number/code in the morning
cheers again
gaz
When I received the gun I found it needed a new 3 way valve, ram and re-timing. I ordered parts from Belsales, and got the cocker re-built, timed and shooting fine within a few days. This was then sent back with a covering letter, and recepts for parts I'd bought. The delivery was signed for on 23rd February.

Despite numerous PM's, profile messages, or voicemails and texts left on his mobile. I have not received any payment from him since. http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/member.php?19539-mabdog

Oh.. and he even had the front to leave this message on my feedback http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/itrader_detail.php?ir=8903&u=13998

Anyway - I'm now £46.90 out of pocket, and unlikley to play the 'samaritan' on P8nt ever again

Thanks for nothing Mabdog you ******* :tsk:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
i dont send markers back until they pay. lets see if the shame will make him do the right thing. or i fear his days here will be short. as we don't want people like that here. that take advantage of your good will :tsk:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
You're right Lump I should have held it until he paid up, but I took it on trust that he'd settle up once the gun was returned. The gift of hindsight is a wonderful thing :rolleyes:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well let me be the first to say what an outstanding thing you did for this guy. Top class mate, and dont let his ways make you feel crappy, you did a good thing, pitty there are not more people like you in this world. :thumb:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
ive started the ball rolling mate, we will see how it goes
The problem is it should never have got to this stage in the first place,you do somebody a favour or try to help them out (sometimes at your own expense) and they turn around and sh!t on you and then when they get humillated on a public forum they then suddenly show up acting all innocent telling everybody it was a "misunderstanding".

Rant over.................:mad:

If there were more people like Gee Tee & less like Mabdog around,the paintball community would be a better place.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
The problem is it should never have got to this stage in the first place,you do somebody a favour or try to help them out (sometimes at your own expense) and they turn around and sh!t on you and then when they get humillated on a public forum they then suddenly show up acting all innocent telling everybody it was a "misunderstanding".

Rant over.................:mad:

If there were more people like Gee Tee & less like Mabdog around,the paintball community would be a better place.
Anyone who know's GeeTee/Gary will know that he will always take the time to help a fellow 'baller repairing markers or even lending...he has one of my btw:eek:..:D.
Pity and as said it shouldn't come to this..

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Gee Tee

Having been introduced to GT by Tiffer I can only echo his comments. In the time I have known him he has been more than helpful and it is a great shame when others abuse the kindnesses they are shown. Please GT don't change you are a credit to our sport!
Rich :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Thanks for the kind words guys - it is much appreciated

Still waiting to hear anything from Mabdog unfortuntely

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gee, I recently received a PM from him telling me he got out of hospital at 9.00 am that morning [9th].......
The problem I have with messages like this, in situations like this, is believing them.

And a further problem is, it's easy to accuse him of being a liar and the 'hospital' plea is merely a device to deflect but if it's true, you can end up looking really bad but my gut instinct thinks it's all a lie and so I am calling him out on it because I replied to this message and made it clear he had better be telling the truth and so it's up to him now ......

It's one thing being a skank artist who fhuks over fellow ballers for money, it's quite another telling people you just got out the hospital to elicit unwarranted sympathy and understanding.

Mabdog, if you have one grain of decency in you, your best exit strategy here is to sort Gee out and then the problem of you verifying your attendance in hospital becomes academic ... if you do not sort him out, then you lose on more than one front and will look the scumbag that you possibly are and I will make sure your name is sh!t upon these boards.
You committed fraud, but in essence, all fraud is theft, and just as jeff abbott is the paintball thief of all paintball thieves, your name, will be placed underneath his, and trust me, that's one gutless, thieving scumbag you won't want to be anywhere near.