Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thinking of dealing with Mabdog - Suggest you read this first

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Pete,

I hear what you are saying. However I've tried to get a reply and payment out of him, since he received the marker back on 23rd February. That'll be 7 weeks and counting tomorrow.

I would have expected him to contact me somehow, unless he's been hospitalised and unable to access internet or mobile phone for the last 2 months? I know he's been logged onto P8nt regularly during that time, because I've been monitoring his activity via his profile page. In fact I'm pretty sure he's accessed the forum at least 6-8 times in the last six weeks.

It's also odd how he's managed to PM you, but still not bothered to get in touch with me.

Still waiting :rolleyes:

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
small claims court any use in this situation? you have documented evidence of being contracted for a job, and you have invoiced the client and not received funds.

might be worth looking into...

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
and there i was about to post up asking someone to fix my cocker! mabdong ruined it.
harsh to hear this happened to you geetee. I remember you helping me out... one of the good guys.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
and there i was about to post up asking someone to fix my cocker! mabdong ruined it.
harsh to hear this happened to you geetee. I remember you helping me out... one of the good guys.
Dave, I may be prepared to help out - provided all costs (P&P and parts) are paid in full. I would provide invoices as proof of any parts I purchase, but my time and labour come FOC. Drop me a PM and give me the low-down on the cocker, and maybe we can work something out.

Is there no one based locally that could sort it for you?

Gary

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
OMG - got this PM 08/02/2010:

mabdog said:
hi mate thanks for your input about my cocker problem (three way leaking) i am still having probs with it!!?? can i be a bit cheeky and ask if you can have a look at it for me as my misses is at brookes uni on tuesdays and wednesdays and could drop it in i am at a real end with this marker i really should have bought one from a cocker person i.e yourself, gee tee and not someone who has had it sat in a draw for ages pm me back please

cheers gaz

glad i was too busy to take on the work. (sorry G)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I do county court claims for a living, could fill out the forms for you to send to him, if you decided to actually take it to court it'd cost you a £30 court fee, which is added to the money he owes you if you win and given the circumstances you probably would (think it's slightly less if you do it through money claims on line). Bear in mind a court claim doesn't always mean your going to get paid but not many people would risk their credit rating for £50. Give me a shout via pm if you decide to go the court route, you're good enough to help a fellow baller out with a problem cocker I'm happy to help with debtor problems.